Deadline: November 21, 2016
Skill Level: Mid Level
Category: Environmental Management Systems
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX; Fort Worth, TX
Employer: LORD Green Real Estate Strategies
LORD Green Real Estate Strategies, Inc. is a highly successful global sustainability consulting firm. Specializing in sustainability consulting services to commercial real estate owners, LORD Green provides green building certification assessments and consulting for third-party certification schemes such as LEED, WELL Building Standard, IREM CSP and Green Key among others.
Additionally, we provide portfolio-wide sustainability strategy development, monitoring and reporting. Our sustainability reporting services include Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) reporting.
With a highly skilled and diverse team, LORD Green has established itself as a LEED Proven Provider and ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Partner and Top Certifier.
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated individual, who is passionate about sustainability, to join our team. The Sustainability Reporting Analyst’s primary responsibility will be supporting the sustainability reporting team. The Sustainability Reporting Analyst will assist in preparing for client sustainability reporting (GRESB, UNPRI, GRI, etc.) including gathering supporting documentation and uploads, developing/writing policies, calculating/ analyzing performance indicator data (energy, GHG emissions, water, waste, etc.), running reports using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and tracking and compiling property level sustainability data. The position requires a strong technical inclination and organizational skills, as well as impeccable attention to detail.
Preferably, candidates will have prior experience in sustainability consulting in the commercial real estate industry and a working knowledge of applicable sustainability reporting standards. A successful candidate must have the aptitude to analyze data, strong interpersonal communication, writing and time management skills.
This is a full-time position and will require a demanding 6-month training period. The candidate will work from our Dallas, TX office. Candidates that succeed in the Sustainability Reporting Analyst’s role will have the ability to move up within the organization. The position responsibilities are outlined below.
- Passion for sustainability and green buildings Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar field
- Knowledge and experience in the commercial real estate industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and PDF editor software
- Experience using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, highly preferred
- Working knowledge of GRESB, UNPRI, GRI and other reporting standards, preferred
- Proven track record of managing projects independently
- Detail oriented and analytically inclined Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects, change priorities, and keep up with a continually evolving industry
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience 401(k)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Health Insurance
- Team building volunteering opportunities
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks
For more information and to apply for the post, Click Here.